let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Langford
Welcome to this lovely Saanichton village half duplex! This property offers a spacious ground floor with a large open concept kitchen, living and dining room with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, oversized windows, gas fireplace, high ceilings and engineered wood flooring.The second floor consists of a generous laundry room and 3 bedrooms; with a large walk-in wardrobe, en suite in the master ...
No Strata and the GST is included. Welcome to Eaglehurst, the award winning planned community only minutes from Sidney. This plan, the Nash, is a great property for investors who want a legal income suite or families who want a separate space for family members or guests. The main living area is on the upper level and offers 2 Beds & 2 Full Baths. The king size master features a walk-in closet with custom bui...Listed by Newport Realty
Investors or first time home buyers alert! Quiet 2 beds, 1 bath back unit with balcony overlooking park (ideal for your BBQ). Great location close to schools, hospital and shopping.Very well run strata. The building had a lot of recent upgrades including a newer roof, full envelope upgrade, vinyl windows and decks, elevators upgraded in 2016 and perimeter drains in 2018. Rentals and pets allowed and low strat...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Meet Lana Zaremba
Lana graduated with honors from the Lesgaft
National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health in St.
After graduation she worked for seven years at a successful design and marketing company in St. Petersburg. This position taught her valuable skills in client relations, sales and marketing. Having been in charge of many corporate promotional campaigns, she developed a keen eye for strategic thinking and progressive advertising strategies.
She moved to Victoria, British Columbia, Canada in 2013, and instantly fell in love with the beautiful country and people. Passionate about sport, nature and healthy living, the move was a perfect fit.
Lana exceeds her clients expectations and is recognized for her real estate professionalism, knowledge, attention to detail and enthusiastic dedication to those working with her. She adheres to the golden rule “treat others as you want to be treated” and is committed to providing her clients with the best service possible.
When Lana is not working for her clients as a REALTOR®, you can find her at the squash club or working out at the gym.
Lana is ready to help you make your next move - contact her directly at 778-677-0821 or firstname.lastname@example.org